CET Team CryoSpa Sport Ice Baths X2 Cold | 1-8 People
What we offer!
✔ Same-Day Order Processing
✔ FREE Shipping to Mainland UK
✔ VAT already included in The Price
✔ Full Manufacture Warranty
Team Ice bath for rapid recovery of a squad of athletes.
The Team CryoSpa Sport consists of two CryoSpa Sport ice baths with shared central steps.
Each CryoSpa Sport can accommodate 2 to 4 athletes enabling the whole squad of players to get through quickly, saving time post match or post training.
The temperature of each CryoSpa Sport salt-water cold tub can be individually controlled down to 1°C / 34°F, which enables you to set different temperatures in each one to accommodate individual athlete preferences.
Maximise your performance with the Team Ice Bath
Process more players in less time and benefit from the same recovery modalities used by elite teams such as AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Legia Warsaw, Manchester City FC, Fulham FC, Glasgow Warriors, Wasps Rugby, Toronto Blue Jays, FC Bruges, Brooklyn Nets, Manchester United, Anderlecht & Wimbledon to name a few.
The benefits of the CryoSpa Sport are numerous for high performance athlete’s: the digitally controlled temperature delivered via a high-performance chiller, combined with the unique positioning of the jets maximises the therapeutic effect keeping players on top of their game. All these factors form an integral part of the recovery strategy, delivering optimum athlete recovery1, which minimises fatigue2 and lowers the risk of injury3.
Benefits for Athletes
- Shorter recovery time post-exercise.
- Reduce fatigue and lower the risk of injury.
- Low temperature salt-water facilitates faster resolution of soft tissue injuries.
- Treat muscle and joint soreness and soft tissue strains.
- Combat hypoxic injury due to excessive inflammation.
- Promote neural and cardio vascular system recovery.
- Minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
Benefits for Staff
- Easy to maintain saving on labour and cost.
- Effective filtration keeps the water clear.
- Digitally controlled chiller maintains the required water temperature.
- Quiet operation.
- Short treatment times due to intense cold.
- Temperature range from 1C to 14C [34F to 55F].
- Hydrostatic pressure and 20 Massage Jets per CryoSpa.
- Penetrating cold for effective therapy and short treatment times.
- High salt concentration aids infection control.
- High spec filtration keeps the water clear.
- High quality low temperature digitally controlled chiller.
- Stainless steel safety rail and steps.
- Two year guarantee on spa body.
You can vary the therapy according to your requirements
- Simply chill in the water for a less intense ice bath experience.
- Turn on the massage jet pump for a penetrating cold to provide the optimum post-exercise recovery.
- Adjust the air nozzles to minimize or maximize the massage effect.
- Opening the air nozzles fully maximizes the power of the jets.
Four Treatment Modalities
- Sit on top for ankle therapy
- Stand on step for submersion to mid-thigh
- Stand in deep end for submersion to waist depth
- Sit on step for full body submersion
- 230v / 1 / 50hz
- 230v / 1 / 60hz
- 115v / 1 / 60hz
Dimensions of each CryoSpa
- c. 1.55m x 0.80m x 1.20m [L x W x H]
c. 61″ x 32″ x 48″
- Steps: c. 0.55m wide (c. 22″)
Weight of each CryoSpa
- Empty: c. 200 kg / 441 lbs
- Full: c. 750 kg / 1650 lbs
- 20 Massage Jets per CryoSpa
- 1.5kw Jet Pump per CryoSpa
Steps & Rails
- Stainless Steel Steps and Safety Rails
- Low noise low temperature chiller
- Each CryoSpa is supplied with one chiller
- Stainless steel brackets for wall mounting the chiller.
1 Bath Cold Water
All orders qualify for free curb-side shipping with in Main Land United Kingdom. Some items can be deliver to Northen Ireland please check with us prior to order.
We ship smaller items via DPD, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 3-10 business days after your order is placed. If your order is going to take longer we will contact you with in the next day, We do not guarantee shipping transit times.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-10 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience. Please note that Some items may be on a pre order status if thats is the case we will contact you.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery.
Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Primecookout wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our store policies carefully. By purchasing from us you argree to the terms set forth in our store policies.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
Please note that some items may have restocking fees please read the description of the item of the prior to placing an order , And it is your responsibility for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Primecookout to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to info@Primecookout.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at info@Primecookout.com to report the damage. If you call us we will ask for you to send an email for documentation purposes.
- We will offer free replacement parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a refund/replacement. We are an online only dealer and are unable to perform or coordinate repairs for damaged items.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a refund/full replacement.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer. You still cannot use your items during this time.
- Keep packaging, box, and items in case the item needs to be inspected by the freight carrier.
If you don't notify us of damage via email within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, free replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances. After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
Please note, some of our products may arrive with residue on them, which is a byproduct of the manufacturing process. Primecookout is not responsible for the costs associated with cleaning or removing manufacturing residue from delivered products.
Thanks for purchasing a new grill from PrimeCookout. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Here are a few tips for unboxing your new grill:
1. Please visually scan your Grill prior to it being unloaded from the delivery Van. If you see any damage don't accept it.
2. This is a curb-side delivery only. It is like this to avoid damaging your property/belongings.
3. If you are not able to scan the grill on the delivery truck (you're not home, someone received it or you) Dont worry, you or someone you trust are at the stage of unboxing your grill.
4. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THESE NEXT STEP
A. Cut the white/black strap
B. Remove the cardboard lid
C. Remove the cardboard box that goes around the Grill, AVOID KNIVES
D. Now you can see your Grill on the pallet all around. Now you need to inspect for any damages before you remove it from the pallet.
E: If you see any bent or dented damages to your grill it is not your fault, Please take a photo and send it to us right away to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Name and order Number we will reply to you right away and start working on your case
F. If there is any damage to your Grill we will works very fast solving issues
5. Now number 4 was followed and your New Grill looks great. You are ready to remove from the pallet you will need two people to do this next step.
A. You and the other person will need to lift the grill clearly from the pallet avoiding the skirting of the grill to make contact with the wood pallet.
We have also attached a video of how to unboxing the Whistler Grill.
Watch the video here >https://youtu.be/b2u98YiYXTg-
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SEASON A GRILL?
Before we dive into the nitty gritty, what does it actually mean to season a grill? And before you ask, no, it doesn't mean sprinkling your favorite herbs and spices onto the grates.
'Seasoning, also known as ‘curing’, is usually done by heating the metal grates, adding oil, then allowing it to cool and absorb, 'Doing so will protect your grill from rust and extend its life.'
The process of heating and oiling the grates will keep your barbecue operating at its best while also making it easier to clean your grill after cooking. It's recommended that you find time to do this after every use but, just as you'd season a brand-new frying pan before cooking, it's especially important to season a gas grill the first time you use it.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEASON A GRILL BEFORE YOU USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If you haven't used your brand new grill before, neither has anyone else. This means the grates won't have been oiled, heated, or have cooked any food until now. Seasoning a grillfor the first time, therefore, is a bit like training it in preparation for its first meal.
'In some cases, cast iron and carbon steel cooking grates will be very vulnerable to rust if heated and cooled down multiple times,' explains Dan. 'Seasoning an uncoated cooking grate will lock in protective oils that will help extend the cooking grates life and help it to work better.'
Besides making your grates last longer, seasoning is also essential for that smoky outdoor barbecue flavor we all crave. 'It's important to season a grill before using it for the first time not only because it helps protect the grill grates from rust, but it also improves the flavor of the food, Seasoned grates will also help you achieve those perfect grill marks, too.
HOW TO SEASON A GRILL FOR THE FIRST TIME
1. PLACE YOUR CLEAN GRATE ON THE BARBECUE OVER A MEDIUM HEAT
Even if they're brand-new, it's always a good idea to give your grates a quick clean in the kitchen to remove any dust or debris that's collected from being sat in storage. If you're seasoning a grill you've used before, you'll need to clean the grates with a wire brush. Once clean, place your grates on the grill and turn it up to a medium heat.
2. WHEN HOT, APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL
After ten minutes (or once the grill is sufficiently hot) apply a small amount of oil - just enough to cover the entire surface. 'Use your brush to spread the oil over the grates, making sure you apply a thin, even layer,' says Dan. High-smoke point oils such as canola and peanut oil work best, but coconut oil or standard vegetable oil will work just as well. Turn the grill to high heat for around 15 minutes to allow the oil to cure. Make sure you wear protective gloves for this step.
3. LET THE GRATES COOL
When the oil reaches its smoking point (around 15 minutes) turn off the barbecue and let the cooking grates cool. You might want to repeat the oiling process again for a brand-new grill.
4. WIPE AWAY EXCESS OIL
Finally, once your grates are cool, wipe away any excess oil from the surface using a cloth or rag. You are now ready to start grilling.
Now you've seasoned your gas grill for the first time, the alfresco dining can officially commence. Those long evenings cooking feasts for friends in your outdoor kitchen are just around the corner... At last!