Crossray+ by Heatstrip C4 Built In barbecue 4 burner Infrared
Heatstrip Crossray Built in gas BBQ.
Cook like a professional!
What is Crossray?
The patented Crossray system uses infrared burners mounted at the sides of the barbecue, angled up at the cooking surface. Because the burners are infrared, they have superior performance to traditional open flame burners. Infrared heat penetrates your food, keeping it moist and fresh, whereas an open flame just heats the air around it, ultimately drying out your food.
Crossray infrared burners are also more efficient and cook faster than traditional burners. So your food is ready sooner and you use less gas. As the burners are not directly beneath the cooking surface, fat and juices drain away, reducing smoke and virtually eliminating the flare-ups that char your food (leaving the inside uncooked).
How does it work?
With laterally mounted infrared burners, the Crossray burner system creates an even bed of predictable heat that combines the intensity of charcoal, with the convenience and control of gas. You don’t need to be an expert to produce professional quality food.
Why is Crossray better?
- Infrared burners provide significantly more heat and use less gas, meaning better performance and lower running costs.
- No need for multiple cooking appliances; Crossray does it all. Cook your traditional BBQ fare of steak and sausages, pizza, chicken, vegetables, seafood, roasts, or use as an outdoor oven and perfect as a Low n’ Slow smoker.
- Get expert results without being a professional chef – cooks your food evenly, from the inside out, keeping it moist and fresh.
- Built from the best materials, it’s extremely robust and constructed to last.
- Reduces smoke and dangerous flare-ups - for the ultimate outdoor cooking experience.
- Added market leading features such as electronic ignition, LED illuminated knobs and large upper level cooking area. If you want the best, it’s Crossray.
- Extremely solid construction.
- Double wall 304 Stainless Steel lid.
- 304 Stainless Steel front & rear body panels.
- Die Cast Aluminium side & end panels.
- 4 High intensity infrared burners of 3,1 kW each.
- Cooking dimensions: 85 x 40 cm.
- 3 Ceramic coated Cast Iron grids.
- 2 Piece Stainless Steel upper grid for 'Low and Slow' cooking: 81 x 25 cm.
- Electronic ignition for simple burner start-up.
- Temperature gauge to help maintain ideal cooking conditions.
- Green LED illuminated control knobs.
- Easy to access left drain tray.
- Side mounted infrared burners means no flare-ups and less smoke.
- Fuel: propane or butane gas.
- Dimensions: Width 90 x Depth 50,5 x Height 56 (80 with open lid) cm.