LIFE Aya Lounge Sofa Set
The Aya Lounge Sofa Set from the LIFE Outdoor Living Range is a luxurious outdoor rattan set that not only oozes comfort, but is also completely maintenance free. Even the deep seating, 'All Weather' quick dry cushions can be left outside all year round. This superb designer garden set is made with a high quality 7mm half round weave in Yacht Grey which is woven onto a strong, rust free aluminium frame. The Rise & Fall Table is fully height adjustable and gives you the choice of being able to both dine or relax at anytime of day using the simple gas mechanism.
This rattan garden sofa set includes a 2 armchairs, a 2 seat sofa, a footstool and a Rise & Fall Table with Spray Stone Glass Top.
Supplied with Carbon Grey colour cushions.
Life Aya Lounge Sofa Set Features
- All Weather, Quick Dry Cushions - Can be left outside all year round
- UV Protected 7mm Half Round Weave in Yacht Grey
- Full, rust free aluminium frames
- 10mm Spray Stone Glass Top Table
- Table has Rise & Fall mechanism
- Completely Maintenance free
- Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty on Cushions, Weave & Aluminium
- Arrives Fully Assembled
Life Aya Lounge Sofa Set Dimensions
- Two Seat Sofa : W.185cm x D.90cm x H.72cm
- Armchair : W.88cm x D.90cm x H.72cm
- Footstool : W.70cm x D.70cm x H.55cm
- Rise & Fall Table : W.130cm x D.74cm x H.40/52/66cm
Life Outdoor Living Furniture Further Information
All Life Outdoor Living rattan garden furniture is made using a premium quality PE synthetic weave and rust free aluminium frames and is designed to withstand all-weather conditions. The very unique 'All Weather', quick dry cushions used on Life Outdoor Furniture not only offer deep seating comfort but are made to be left out all year round. The texeline cushion outer fabric is highly durable, quick drying and easy to wipe clean. All cushions are also zipped for easy cleaning and are fully weather resistant and fade resistant.
Life Outdoor Living Furniture Care & Maintenance
- The outer cushions covers can easily be removed for hand-washing up to 30 °C. The filling should be re-inserted whilst the covers are still damp.
- The synthetic weave should be cleaned with a soft brush or sponge and using a non-foam cleaner or detergent.
- The spray stone glass table top should be cleaned using lukewarm water only and a soft sponge or brush.