Bull Diablo Grill Gas BBQ Built in Lights & Rotisserie LPG or NG
The Diablo 6 Burner Gas Barbecue Cart
Item No: #62600CE-LPG / #62601CE-NG
There's no such this as enough burner, because here's Diablo Gas Barbecue with 6 stainless steel gas burners! Perfect for commercial use when grilling rapidly and efficiently is paramount. It is also ideal for personal use, who wouldn't want a large space to cook, right?
Diablo boasts a whopping 30.90kWh of cooking power and comes standard with Reliabull heat technology that reduces hot and cold spots creating a more even grilling surface. Cook a variety of your recipes with its equip rotisserie motor and infrared back burner. The cart also comes with 4 storage drawers to store your grilling materials and the propane gas.
The Bull BBQ Diablo 6 Gas Barbecue cart comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel.
- The charcoal grill comes to you fully assembled. Cart parts can be assembled easily.
- Equipped with rotisserie and infrared rear burner.
- With twin lighting system installed.
- Gas Powered.
- With storage for tools and propane tank.
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob.
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details).
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power: 30.90kWh
- Pressure: 11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need a BS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power: 30.90kWh
- Pressure: 5.8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs: Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas.
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential and Commercial
- Cooking power: 30.90kWh
- Burners: 6 - Cast Stainless Steel Bar Burners
- Infrared Back Burner
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge: 2.00mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Rotisserie Motor
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- Twin Lighting System
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Cooking Surface: 115cm x 49cm
- Warming Rack: 115cm x 18cm
Download Catalog Sheet Diablo Cart w/lights LPG/NG