Bull BBQ Outlaw 4 Burner Gas Cart
The Outlaw 4 Burner Gas Barbecue Cart by Bull BBQ - Create an epic grilling experience!
Item No: #26001-LPG / #26002-NG
If you are looking for a high-quality grill with massive cooking power? Then the Outlaw gas barbecue is your soul mate! With its blazing 17.60kWh cooking power sear up a steak or slow-cooked chicken quarters. The hood also includes a heavy-duty thermometer to help you cook food perfectly every time. Be an instant celebrity chef at your outdoor grilling party!
Bull Outlaw Gas Barbecue comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- With 4-burners
- Equipped with a built-in thermometer
- Easy to assemble
- Gas Powered
- With storage for tools and propane tank
- Large cooking area
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details)
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power: 17.60kWh
- Pressure: 11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need a BS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power: 17.60kWh
- Pressure: 5.8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs: Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential
- Cooking Power 17.60kWh
- Burners 4- Cast Iron Porcelain Coated Bar Burners
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge: 2.00mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Built in Trim Kit
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Lower Cooking Surface: 76cm x 49cm
- Upper Cooking Surface: 76cm x 18cm
If you have any question about the item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Tel: 0333 090 6073