Bull Renegade BBQ Grill with Cart
The Regenade Cart by Bull BBQ
Item No: #32301CE-LPG / 32302CE-NG
Fancy a big juicy sirloin with a crisp, caramelized outer like they do at your favourite steakhouse? Or a savoury luscious slab of ribs? Come this way.
The Renegade comes equipped with an attractive rust-resistant stainless-steel hood – replete with a heavy-duty thermometer to let you balance the heat and never burnt a steak again! With its installed side shelves, have an area to prepare your special recipe.
Renegade Gas Barbecue comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- With 5 burners
- Easy to assemble
- Gas Powered
- With storage for tools and propane tank
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details)
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power:00kWh
- Pressure:11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need aBS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience:It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs:Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power:00kWh
- Pressure:8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs:Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential and Commercial
- Cooking Power 22.00kWh
- Burners: 5 - Cast Iron Porcelain Coated
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge 2.00mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless-Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid S/Steel Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Lower Cooking Surface 94 x 49 cm
- Upper Cooking Surface 97x 18 cm