Bull Brahma 5 Burner Gas Barbecue Cart LPG or NG
The Brahma 5 Burner Gas Barbecue Cart by Bull BBQ
Item No: #55000CE-LPG / #55001CE-NG
No need to go to 5-star restaurants for luxurious gourmet food, you can do it right in your own backyard! The Bull BBQ Brahma Gas Barbecue cart will do the job for you! Installed with 5-cast bar burners, it can give you up to 26.40kWh cooking power. Grill your favourite slab of meat or even seafood to perfection. It also comes with a rotisserie motor as an additional cooking option! Bonus points too to the side shelves that give you ample surface for food preparation and easy clean-up.
The Bull BBQ Brahma Gas Barbecue cart comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel.
- With 5 burners.
- Equipped with rotisserie motor and infrared back burner.
- Easy to assemble.
- Gas Powered.
- With storage for tools and propane tank.
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob.
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details).
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapours, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power: 40kWh
- Pressure:11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need aBS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience:It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs:Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power: 40kWh
- Pressure:8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs:Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential and Commercial
- Cooking Power: 26.40kWh
- Burners: 5 - Cast Stainless Steel Bar Burners
- Infrared Back Burner
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Steel Rotisserie Motor
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- Twin Lighting System
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Cooking Surface: 97cm x 49cm
- Warming Rack: 97cm x 18cm