Bull 7 Burner Premium Gas BBQ LPG or NG
The Premium 7 Burner Gas Barbecue Cart
Item No: #28368CE-LPG / #28369CE-NG
Introducing our largest barbecue cart boasting its 7 stainless steel bar burners! With its blazing 31.00kWh cooking power ideal for commercial users and even residential. The premium has an impressive cooking area: with an Infrared Back Burner: along with extra storage space. The dual Side Burners make this cart the ultimate grilling station!
Bull Premium Gas Barbecue comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- With 7 burners
- Easy to assemble
- Equipped with rotisserie and infrared rear burner
- With twin lighting system installed.
- Gas Powered
- With storage for tools and propane tank
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details)
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power: 00kWh
- Pressure:11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need aBS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience:It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs:Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power: 00kWh
- Pressure:8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs:Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential and Commercial
- Cooking Power: 31.00kWh
- Burners: 4 - Cast Stainless Steel Bar Burners
- Infrared Back Burner
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge: 2.00mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Rotisserie Motor
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- Twin Lighting System
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- SS 304 Door/Drawer Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Cooking Surface: 76cm x 49cm
- Warming Rack: 76cm x 18cm
Download Catalog Sheet 7 Burner Premium Grill LP/NG