Buschbeck Elba Masonry Barbecue
The popular Buschbeck Elba Masonry BBQ creates a warm and inviting atmosphere in any garden setting. As well as being great for cooking your favourite foods outdoors, it also doubles as an outdoor fireplace meaning that the evening entertainment can continue comfortably and uninterrupted.
Buschbeck Elba BBQ Features
- Stunning White granite barbecue with Stainless Steel jacketing on mantlepiece
- Steel re-enforced concrete on all main components
- Double skinned hood with two shell fireplace
- Suitable for use with Charcoal or Firewood
- Includes base plate & heavy duty Chrome cooking grill adjustable on 4 levels
- Requires minimum maintenance - simply clean with a jet wash or hose should it become a little too 'weathered' for your liking
- TUV/GS safety certified
- Simple self-assembly with full instructions included
- Pre-booked home delivery
Buschbeck Elba BBQ Dimensions:
- 206cm (H) x 110cm (W) x 65cm (D)
- Cooking area: 54cm (W) x 34cm (D)
- Weight: 460KG
Building Your Buschbeck Masonry BBQ
Following the simple instructions the BBQ can be built with ease. There is also a direct technical helpline should you require any assistance.
Please also check the video in the tab below for further, detailed information on the assembly.
Download Assembly Instructions for this Buschbeck Elba Masonry BBQ
PDF Will open in a new window.