Buschbeck St Moritz Masonry Barbecue
Buschbeck St Moritz BBQ Features
- Stunning White & Brown granite barbecue with real Copper jacketing on mantlepiece
- Steel re-enforced concrete on all main components
- Double skinned hood with two shell fireplace
- Suitable for use with Charcoal or Firewood
- Includes base plate & heavy duty Chrome cooking grill adjustable on 4 levels
- Requires minimum maintenance - simply clean with a jet wash or hose should it become a little too 'weathered' for your liking
- TUV/GS safety certified
- Simple self-assembly with full instructions included
- Pre-booked home delivery
Buschbeck St Moritz BBQ Dimensions
- 203cm (H) x 110cm (W) x 65cm (D)
- Cooking area: 54cm (W) x 34cm (D)
- Weight: 440KG
Building Your Buschbeck Masonry BBQ
Following the simple instructions the BBQ can be built with ease. There is also a direct technical helpline should you require any assistance.
Please also check the video in the tab below for further, detailed information on the assembly.
Download Assembly Instructions for this Buschbeck St Moritz Masonry BBQ
PDF Will open in a new window.