Cook King Kongo Deep 85cm Fire Bowl
Enjoy good food, warmth, and a stylish outdoor focal point with the Kongo Deep 85cm Fire Bowl by Cook King.
The Kongo Deep Fire Bowl provides a combination of quality, practicality, and contemporary design to meet all your entertaining needs. With a deep body and sturdy three-legged stand, this fire pit is perfect for cooking on when used with a grill plate. Being handmade from thick crude steel, durability is assured through years of use. What's more, the sleek, concave design not only prevents burnt wood from being blown around, but is aesthetically pleasing too.
Due to the unique nature of the crude steel used and handmade manufacture, actual product colour may vary from that shown. Once cool, a coating of edible oil is advised to prevent rusting.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – The Kongo fire bowl can be used as a fire-place, heat source, light supply, or portable grill.
- Stylish Design – Being sleek and elegant with a high quality finish, this fire bowl will become the focal point of any garden space.
- Handmade Crude Steel – This fire bowl is made from 3mm thick steel, proven to be hard-wearing and durable.
- Concave Shape – With a concave, practical design, burnt wood is contained and prevented from being blown around, even in strong winds.
- Dimensions: H55 x W85 x D85cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1-year
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.