Grandhall Elite G5 Double liner + infrared back burner w/ trolley
What we offer!
• FREE Shipping to Mainland UK.
• VAT already Included on the Price.
• Full Manufacturer Warranty.
Grandhall Elite G5 Trolley gas BBQ.
Manufactured entirely from Stainless Steel, the Grand Hall G 5S build in barbecue adds a modern touch to any garden or patio area. This durable and stylish BBQ has been designed from high quality materials to ensure you get excellent value for money in an outdoor kitchen which will last for many years to come.
The cooking area is a generous 80 cm. x 44 cm. which is split in 3 Stainless Steel cooking grids and 1 cast-iron porcelain coated hotplate for both excellent heat retention and easy cleaning. A chrome plated warming rack sits at the back of the cooking are for keeping cooked food warm. With 6 gas control knobs are mounted on the front control panel alongside the electronic push button ignition.
Featuring a infrared back burner which reaches very high temperatures within just a few minutes, searing and sealing the meat quickly giving it a lovely crisp outside and leaving the inside succulent and juicy. This burner is fantastic when using a rotisserie thanks to the high temperatures sealing in the juices making rotisserie meats that extra bit perfect.
This Grand Hall barbecue is designed to be built in to your own patio brick work - the grill comes fully assembled and is easy to fit.
- 5 Stainless Steel Burners of 16,8 kW.
- 1 Infrared backburner 3,2 kW.
- 3 Stainless Steel flame tamers.
- 3 Stainless Steel grids 19 x 44 cm..
- 1 Flat and Reversible Cast-iron porcelain coated hot plate 19 x 44 cm.
- Grilling surface 80 x 44 cm.
- 1 Warming rack.
- Electronic push-button ignition.
- Pull out by front with handle in S/S.
- Fuel: Propane or butane.
- Width: 81,5 x Height: 51 x Depth: 62 cm.
- Weight: 50 Kg.
Grand Hall has great confidence in its products and offers excellent guarantee provisions. For Grand Hall outdoor kitchens, a guarantee period of 2 years applies from the date of purchase. If a manufacturing defect becomes apparent within this 24 month period then Grand Hall guarantees that the defective component will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions:
- 5 Year Guarantee against damage to stainless steel components from rust-through.
- 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel.
- 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for coated parts.
- 1 Year Guarantee on accessories.