Crossray 4-Burner Modular Outdoor Kitchen Black + DD + Fridge + Cover
This item will be available in May but due to limited stock, we recommend placing a pre-order now to secure yours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss.
Heatstrip Crossray Built in gas BBQ.
Cook like a professional!
What is Crossray?
The patented Crossray system uses infrared burners mounted at the sides of the barbecue, angled up at the cooking surface. Because the burners are infrared, they have superior performance to traditional open flame burners. Infrared heat penetrates your food, keeping it moist and fresh, whereas an open flame just heats the air around it, ultimately drying out your food.
Crossray infrared burners are also more efficient and cook faster than traditional burners. So your food is ready sooner and you use less gas. As the burners are not directly beneath the cooking surface, fat and juices drain away, reducing smoke and virtually eliminating the flare-ups that char your food (leaving the inside uncooked).
How does it work?
With laterally mounted infrared burners, the Crossray burner system creates an even bed of predictable heat that combines the intensity of charcoal, with the convenience and control of gas. You don’t need to be an expert to produce professional quality food.
Why is Crossray better?
- Infrared burners provide significantly more heat and use less gas, meaning better performance and lower running costs.
- No need for multiple cooking appliances; Crossray does it all. Cook your traditional BBQ fare of steak and sausages, pizza, chicken, vegetables, seafood, roasts, or use as an outdoor oven and perfect as a Low n’ Slow smoker.
- Get expert results without being a professional chef – cooks your food evenly, from the inside out, keeping it moist and fresh.
- Built from the best materials, it’s extremely robust and constructed to last.
- Reduces smoke and dangerous flare-ups - for the ultimate outdoor cooking experience.
- Added market leading features such as electronic ignition, LED illuminated knobs and large upper level cooking area. If you want the best, it’s Crossray.
- Extremely solid construction.
- Double wall 304 Stainless Steel lid.
- 304 Stainless Steel front & rear body panels.
- Die Cast Aluminium side & end panels.
- 4 High intensity infrared burners of 3,1 kW each.
- Cooking dimensions: 85 x 40 cm.
- 3 Ceramic coated Cast Iron grids.
- 2 Piece Stainless Steel upper grid for 'Low and Slow' cooking: 81 x 25 cm.
- Electronic ignition for simple burner start-up.
- Temperature gauge to help maintain ideal cooking conditions.
- Green LED illuminated control knobs.
- Easy to access left drain tray.
- Side mounted infrared burners means no flare-ups and less smoke.
- Fuel: propane or butane gas.
- Dimensions: Width 90 x Depth 50,5 x Height 56 (80 with open lid) cm.
Please note that we only have fridge with EU Plug you will need an adapter
Specifications Crossray 4B Modular Kitchen with barbecue
- Dimensions: 2720 x 900 x 600 mm
- 1 fridge with EU Plug UK resident will need an adapter
- 2x cupboard with concrete-look worktop.
- 1x kitchen module for Crossray 4B Built In
- Cabinet material: black powder-coated steel
- Worktop material: 60 mm MgO with concrete look.
- Cabinet doors are double-walled and close magnetically.
- Lid to cover the sink.
- Drain hose included.
Width: 92 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height (without BBQ): 64 cm
Height (with BBQ): 120 cm
Width: 90 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height: 90 cm
Width: 272 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height (benchtop): 90 cm
Burner capacity: 13 MJ/hr each
Cooking area: 5382 cm²
Burners: Four surface combustion ceramic infrared burners
Grills: Three BBQ grills and two-piece upper cooking rack
Gas type: Universal LPG
Tray: Front oil collection tray
Cabinets: Powder-coated steel with double-skinned doors & magnetic closure
Benchtop: 60 mm solid composite (MgO), concrete effect
BBQ front and rear panels & lid: 304 stainless steel
BBQ side and end panels: Die-cast aluminium
BBQ burners: Ceramic
This product comes with 2-year warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under consumer law.