Fontana Margherita Anthracite Build In Wood Pizza Oven
One of our selection of entry level residential wood-fired pizza ovens. The Anthracite Margherita build-in wood fired oven is ideal to cook perfect, Italian style wood-fired pizzas. (And many other traditional dishes)! Furthermore, the Margherita build-in heats up its floor surface to 750°F in just 30 minutes! This allows you to create pizza cooked to perfection on the wood-fired stone.
For Neapolitan pizza lovers the Margherita allows you to cook pizza at 850°F / 454.4°C without burning the bottom of the dough. Consuming 5x less wood than a traditional ceramic pizza oven. Furthermore, the Anthracite Margherita build-in wood fired oven is not only efficient, it is also compact making it an ideal choice for those who want an outdoor oven for built for outdoor entertaining without taking up too much space. And of course, you’re not just limited to making pizza, the Margherita build-in also excels at cooking & roasting meats, veggies, breads, & desserts. Because it is a Fontana, you can rest assured that it is engineered to perform & built to last.
Cook pizza that bursts with a unique flavour and has a perfect golden crust! Show your cooking skills off to your friends and family. Finally bring your favourite Italian Restaurant right to your own back garden with this outdoor pizza oven. Cook disirable meals that are only achievable with this oven!
This Margherita is available in 3 eye catching finishes:
- Stainless Steel
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; one of the highest on the market
- External Dimensions: 86cm D x 76cm W x 114cm H
- Cooking Surface Area: 60cm D x 60cm W x 34cm H
- Pizza Capacity: Two 10″ pizzas | One 12″ pizza
- Weight: 85 KG build-in model
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder, fire poker & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.