Hampton Fire Table
What we offer!
• FREE Shipping to Mainland UK.
• VAT already Included on the Price.
• Full Manufacturer Warranty.
Hampton Fire Table from ELEMENTI
Designed to produce a high amount of heat, the Hampton Fire Table can produce up to 45,000 BTUs heat output. It can envelop you with a comforting warmth while creating a stunning visual in your backyard.
The stylish layout perfectly fits with any theme or concept of your backyard. Place it anywhere and it will look stunning!
The Elementi Hampton table comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Made from High performance cast concrete
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob.
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off.
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- Matching tank cover available
- CSA & CE Certified.
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
- All Fire Tables comes with 3 metres gas tubing.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Specifics for Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: A professionally installed shut-off valve between the supply piping and the socket is recommended. Socket connection must be made outdoors.
- Convenience: It is always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.
- Note: Burner valves are pre-tested at the factory to operate on natural gas. Do not attempt to convert or change.
Supplied with 2.5m orange LPG hose compliant with BS 3212:1991