Grandhall Maxim G 5B Built in gas BBQ.
Mixing a glossy black finish with a modern rugged look as really worked well on the stylish Maxim G5 build-in barbecue, finished with beautiful detailing right down to a Stainless Steel hood handle quality speaks volumes with this model.
Featuring an infrared back burner that reaches very high temperatures within just a few minutes, searing and sealing the meat quickly gives it a lovely crisp outside and leaves the inside succulent and juicy. fantastic when using a rotisserie thanks to the high temperatures sealing in the juices making rotisserie meats even more delicious.
The 5 burners are controlled individually through the stylish control knobs located on the front control panel alongside the electronic push button. Thus allows you to control the temperature of the cooking area with ease - the temperature gauge located within the hood means you can keep in control.
This Grand Hall barbecue is designed to be built into your own patio brickwork - the grill comes fully assembled and is easy to fit. Side cabinets can be purchased for this model to turn it into an island set.
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners of 21 kW.
- 1 Infrared backburner 3,2 kW.
- 4 Steel porcelain coated flame tamers.
- 3 Cast-iron porcelain coated grids 19 x 44 cm.
- 1 Flat and Reversible Cast-iron porcelain coated hot plate 19 x 44 cm.
- Grilling surface 80 x 44 cm.
- 1 Warming rack.
- Electronic push-button ignition.
- Die cast aluminium body that makes it corrosion resistance.
- Pull out by front with handle in S/S.
- Fuel: Butane and propane gas.
- Width: 81,5 x Height: 51 x Depth: 62 cm.
- Weight: 43 Kg.
Grand Hall has great confidence in its products and offers excellent guarantee provisions. For Grand Hall outdoor kitchens, a guarantee period of 2 years applies from the date of purchase. If a manufacturing defect becomes apparent within this 24 month period then Grand Hall guarantees that the defective component will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions:
- 5 Year Guarantee against damage to stainless steel components from rust-through.
- 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel.
- 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for coated parts.
- 1 Year Guarantee on accessories.
- Dimension: 2720 x 900 x 600 mm
- 1x Built in BBQ Maxim G5
- 2x cabinet with concrete look worktop
- 1x kitchen module for a Grandhall Elite G4 Built In
- Case material: black powder-coated steel
- Material worktop cabinets: 60mm MgO with concrete look
- Cupboard doors are double-walled
- Cabinet doors close magnetically
Fontana Maestro 40 Gas Pizza Oven
The smallest of the family, but with the largest cooking area on the market in its category: 40×40 cm. Made of painted steel and stainless steel, equipped with flue and rainproof chimney, steel door with no- hot handle and analogic thermometer. Inside, a very thick steel flame hitter improves heat distribution and protects the steel vault from any heat stress. The high performance of Maestro 40 is also guaranteed by the thick insulating material that insulates the vault, allowing you to reach high temperatures in less time with less fuel consumption.
Type of Fuel: Gas
External Dimensions: 55.2cm width x 56.5cm depth x 105cm including chimney pipe
Cooking Chamber Size: 40cm x 40cm
Chimney Diameter: 120mm
Please be aware that you will receive cabinets with side vents as per the video below to meet UK Fire Safety Regulation