PrimeBlackout + Multi storage + Fridge + Kamado Outdoor kitchen
Discovery® 1100 5 Burner
Choice of heavy duty enamel or 443-grade stainless steel barbecue and roasting hood with integrated temperature gauge and viewing window
- Choice of grey enamel or 443 grade stainless steel
- Integrated hood temperature gauge and a viewing window
- Reliable starting with quartz start ignition system
- Cast iron cook tops with a versatile grill and griddle option
- Powerful cast iron rail burners and stainless steel vaporisers
- Innovative drip tray capture box for easy grease management.
- Entirely enclosed and seam welded burner box to ensure a consistent chamber performance even in windy conditions and prevent grease leaks on your patio
- Large warming rack to manage cooking space
- A rollback hood with recessed side walls to provide a more accessible cooking surface
- 5-year warranty
Sunstone Black Series Multi Storage Combo with Plastic Bin
The Sunstone® 42” Multi-Storage Combo has absolutely everything needed for your outdoor kitchen, featuring one of the largest all in one solution with two spacious center drawers, on the right side well as a roll out drawer for storing a trash bin or an adjustable Trash-Bag Ring for a no-fuss Loose Trash Bag. On the Left features a Multi-Levelled Full-Height Drawer with interior stationary shelf, perfect for warming your food. All drawer tracks feature High-End Soft-Closing Tracks. This Multi Storage Combo is beautifully designed and offers a stunning matte black finish.
– 304 Stainless Steel Construction
– All Soft-Closing Drawer Tracks
– Two Large Center Drawers
– Left Side Warming Drawer Feature w/Extra Storage
– Adjustable Trash Ring included
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions (cm):106,68 W x 59,06 D x 58,42 H
- Cut Out Dimensions (cm): 100W x 58,1D x 52,07H
- Weight (kg): 47,62
- Package Dimensions (cm): 113,5 W x 64,5 D x 63 H
- Weight (kg): 64,9
Sunstone Black Series Bin Drawer
If you are Barbecuing, there will definitely be garbage! You can hide the trash with this beautiful drawer and never again use the ugly rubber trash can again.
Sunstone® pull-out Trash Drawer holds a trash bag to the convenient push-down O-Ring, or you can put a standard trash container inside.
Optionally you can remove the punch out on top of the drawer enclosure and use the trash chute from our Bar Center. This way you don’t need to open the drawer.
With our trash drawer your outdoor kitchen will look beautiful, functional and clean. This Trash Drawer is beautifully made and offers a stunning matte black finish.
– 304 Stainless Steel Construction
– Bottom Pull-Out Drawer
– Adjustable Trash Ring
- Product Dimensions (cm): 50,8 W x 40,9 D x 68,5 H
- Weight (kg): 18.1
- Cutout Dimensions (cm): 45,4W x 40,6D x 61,9H
- Package Dimensions (cm): 57 W x 45 D x 75 H
- Weight (kg): 21,5
Cabinex single fridge - 118 ltr
- 118L Bar Fridge – The Cabinex ™ bar fridge is powered by an G Compressor, is designed for outdoor undercover use and features an adjustable digital thermostat. The triple glazed glass door retains cool temperature in the fridge and cuts down UV while the self-closing door with low-E film reduces condensation. With adjustable shelves and internal LED lights.
Biggest Kamado Grande Limited 25'' (64cm)– Black
Grill diameter – 64 cm
Cooking grate diameter – 56 cm
Weight (with packaging) – 128 kg
Grill colour – Black
The name KAMADO is a Japanese word for “stove”, and KAMADO literally means “a place for a boiling pot”. 竈 is the kanji character for KAMADO. In romaji writing system, which is based on the Latin script, the word KAMADO is written the same as in English – KAMADO. Now the word KAMADO is referred to all similar types of ceramic barbecue grills.
Historians state that people were already using wooden vessels for cooking in the ancient times, that’s why archaeologists discover remnants of this ancient dishware in every corner of the world. Some of the oldest clay pots, which are more than 3000 years old, were found in China. These round clay pots are believed to be ancestors of the modern KAMADO barbecue grill.
Throughout history, people have developed these simple clay pots and used them to cook various dishes in many different ways. Indians began to use clay ovens called a tandoor, while Japanese called them mushikamado, which is a stove to steam rice in Japanese families during special ceremonies. Mushikamado is a round clay pot with a domed lid and it was most common in Southern Japan. In ancient times Japanese developed it even further to regulate the evaporating temperature by perfecting the design of air dampers and they began to use charcoal instead of wood. Mushikamado came to the attention of Americans after World War II.
Made from Quartz combined with scratch-resistant polymer resin, the Quartz range combines strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. As hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring.
Choose you cladding Colour
Single Panel Height: 420mm.
Single Panel Length: 1000mm.
Impact resistant. (designed for outdoors can be used indoors)
3D realistic brick effect hard wearing external cladding.
Durable & will not deteriorate during changing weather conditions.
The Vox Brick External Solid System range of external cladding combines functionality with an extremely aesthetically pleasing and realistic 3D finish to provide the perfect solution for those needing to efficiently rescue tired old brick and stone work or simply enhance the buildings look and feel.
The complete solid system range can also be used internally creating a beautiful feature wall or simply to enhance the appearance of any internal wall.