Trinity 3 5 Kw with three glass panels
ACR Trinity 3 Woodburning Stove
The Trinity ECO 3 is a compact woodburning model in the contemporary stove range, featuring distinct square styling that makes a striking focal point in any home.
The large glass door panel is swept clean by a powerful airwash system to give excellent views of the flames.
The Trinity ECO is available with optional side glasses for a truly panoramic view of the fire.
Being DEFRA exempt means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas, allowing you to enjoy a real stove whether in the town or country.
ACR Trinity 3 features at a glance
- High quality steel construction with cast iron grate
- DEFRA exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Woodburning stove
- 5kw nominal output
- 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the door glass clean
- Finished in matt black stove paint
- Brushed steel handle
- Easy to operate – front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- Optional Heat Shield available to allow lower clearances to combustibles (please see page 61 for more details)
- 10 year warranty
Height 766mm Width 397mm Depth 363mm Output Range 5Kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8.5Kw max) Efficiency 72.5% (gross) 79.4% (nett) Hearth Requirement Superficial non-combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees Weight 90Kg Flue Diameter 125mm Smoke Exempt? Yes Log Length 40cm EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018 A+
Technical User Manual [Download PDF]